Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Poniske
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Bill has completed what I consider his best vassal module to date for BLOOD ON THE OHIO. We are now entering into the final playtesting stage. Playtesting so far has been tense and exciting and Bill's artwork has only enhanced the fun. Looking for a handful of additional players to take us through this final stage. Send your e-mail address to Visions_PGH@Hotmail.com and we will see that you get a copy of the module.

Thanks in advance for joining the team.

Blood on the Ohio, or BOO for short is loosely based on my design, King Philip's War (MMP - 2010). It features a similar historical situation and uses similar mechanics but is more detailed with an interesting take on frontier militia and Indian raiding.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Willingham
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
October 6, 2016
Leesburg, Virginia

John:

Let me know whether I may help with Blood On The Ohio. I have little play-testing experience but have been wargaming for over 50 years and have read and understood technical documents as a part of my profession. I also have some slight connections to the subject: former senator and governor Worthington (of Adena) moved to Ohio from my home town (Charles Town) in the 1790's, and my wife is distantly related to Tecumseh.

Also, we met at a few SvenCons. At the last one, I purchased a copy of your Balls Bluff game and you recommended Cash-'n-Guns (2nd ed.).

The timing of this e-mail is due to the fact that I just read the posting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.