7 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Europe » England

Subject: Board Game Café in Eastleigh, Hampshire rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tec Hub
England
flag msg tools
After the success of our first ever board game meet held at The Point in July, we will be returning in September for another edition.

As before, we will provide the space and a whole host of games, but please feel free to bring your own if you wish.

Game developers Rounded Squarish will also be there to introduce their fun and frantic card game, Ruddy Vikings, which will be available to purchase.

Our lovely hosts at The Point will also be offering two home-made curry options, as well as a special guest ale from Vibrant Forest Brewery.

It's FREE to play, so join us on 8th September from 6:30pm.

Join the event on Facebook here - https://www.facebook.com/events/635250483301788
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Montana
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I'm interested! What time does the event run until?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tec Hub
England
flag msg tools
It starts at 6:30 and runs until 10pm, hope you can make it Barry!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tec Hub
England
flag msg tools

Here's the menu!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laughing Lizard Games
United Kingdom
Southampton
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmb
I missed this event will there be another any time soon?

I am currently developing a game (It's Just a Theory) and would love to bring it and play with some people if willing. However i am more than happy to play most games if not.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tec Hub
England
flag msg tools
Hi Laughing Lizard, our next event will be on Tuesday 15th November at 6pm, so please come along to that one if you can! Plus we'd be very happy for you to bring your own game and test it out if you wish.

Here's the Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/1199987153394334
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tec Hub
England
flag msg tools
This will return next Tuesday 15th, we're very happy that Coffee and Dice, Bournemouth's future board game café will be joining us on the night to spread the word too!

Plus we have a delicious new menu - look at it. LOOK.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.