Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric Francis
United States
Norwood
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Greetings,

Was looking for info on ConnCon and found myself directed to the Falcon 2016 site. If anyone attended a previous Falcon and can give me a round-up, I'd be much obliged. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Eric

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erick Sklar
United States
Toms River
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Falcon is very much like ConnCon, most of the same wonderful cast of characters attend, and run by the same lovely and talented (whoa?) people. Very friendly atmosphere, and lots of fun and laughs abound. Only major difference is that Falcon is usually in a different hotel , and it might have slightly less attendance??? Although I really can't confirm this. Regardless, always one of my favorites..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith "Boaty McBoatface" C
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, it's on Halloween weekend this year, so that may affect attendance. Still a great convention, though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Jake
United States
Trumbull
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mb
Does Falcon have an auction or math trade, and if so, how do I find information on it please?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith "Boaty McBoatface" C
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
There usually are, though they will probably start a couple weeks before the con. There are usually announcement on the Facebook page for ConnCon/FalCon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.