2 Posts

Adventure Time Card Wars: Finn vs. Jake» Forums » General

Subject: card wars template file rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pathological Sloth
msg tools
Hi,

I have been attempting to make a custom deck of card wars cards as a present for my girlfriend and wondered if any kind users here could help me get it finished. I found some templates for the front of the cards and have managed to cobble together my custom deck in photoshop. However, I haven't been able to find a high quality version of the art for the back of the cards. Does anyone know where I might find this?

Also, while I have got you. Can anyone direct me to where I should go to get these printed in the UK? I have no idea about the specifications and I am just hoping I can send the files to a printer to get the deck made up.

Has anyone made their own custom deck? If so I would love some advice as I am clueless!

Many thanks,
Pathologicalsloth

ps here is a link to the custom cards what do people think?
http://imgur.com/a/XTVwE

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ibrahim Rodríguez
Venezuela
Caracas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
These look awesome, your girlfriend will love them for sure. Why not making ones with more love interaction? For example: For each kiss you give deal 1 damage. Give 1 hug for each Ricardio in play. If you win the game with this card invite a romantic dinner.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.