Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stephen Mills
United Kingdom
Forest Row
East Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.dicetowernews.com/expansion-for-legendary-encount...

Still it is not from UDE
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristo Vaher
Estonia
Tallinn
Harjumaa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And no real information. I wonder what is the source of that post, since sometimes Dice Tower News posts about stuff that they discover really late.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Rob
United States
Ft. Lauderdale
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Upper Deck is saying November now.

http://icv2.com/articles/news/view/35208/upper-deck-reveals-...

soblue
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristo Vaher
Estonia
Tallinn
Harjumaa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Robrob wrote:

Does not surprise me, to be honest. Essen is in October, so likely release in Essen and then retail in November. Many companies will do it this way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Mills
United Kingdom
Forest Row
East Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes November is what I'd heard so I was surprised and confused by The Dice Tower news.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefano Colombo
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
The new Playmat will ruin the plans for those who have the Broken Token Insert i guess XD
I do not have it and I'm curios to see if we can stack everything in one box (counting +400 new cards, new dividers, new playmat) and sleeves space, i thing we can manage to host all by putting the cards horizontally.

And i like the art of this game, takes inspiration from the dark horse comics books and i hope that this expansion will not disappointing us

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Blasco

Brier
Washington
msg tools
mbmb
LaTigre wrote:
The new Playmat will ruin the plans for those who have the Broken Token Insert i guess XD

Also those of us who have Predator and Aliens in the same box. 2 playmats fit in the middle row of a box, but now I'll have to figure out what to do with Predator, since I ditched the box for that, and it doesn't mix with Firefly. I like the playmats, but they make storage of the games really difficult, because the cards would fit in a tiny box, but the mats don't fit into anything that's not huge.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cluny McPherson
msg tools
markblasco wrote:
Also those of us who have Predator and Aliens in the same box. 2 playmats fit in the middle row of a box, but now I'll have to figure out what to do with Predator, since I ditched the box for that, and it doesn't mix with Firefly. I like the playmats, but they make storage of the games really difficult, because the cards would fit in a tiny box, but the mats don't fit into anything that's not huge.

Perhaps a document tube-case or an artist's drawing tube. You can get telescopic ones that can be collapsed down when emptied.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terry C
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Check out BCW Supplies - saw some nice mat tubes there this am.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefano Colombo
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
We are in the middle of September and still no real news, kinda sad

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Bolton
England
Devizes
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
nothing to see here, move along
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
LaTigre wrote:

Are we expecting any - isn't November the date we are now waiting for?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Blasco

Brier
Washington
msg tools
mbmb
Well, I decided with LE Firefly to just stick the cards in a 400 count card box, and put the mat in the same plastic bags that I'm using for my other board game boards (12X15 ziplocks). It just barely fits, but that's fine. I'll probably do the same with Predator if needed, so I can pull it out when we want to play, but I don't need yet another giant box just for a set of cards and a mat.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefano Colombo
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
nickbolton wrote:
LaTigre wrote:

Are we expecting any - isn't November the date we are now waiting for?

Yes but i was hoping to see some news, some pics, we have to rely on Essen at this point
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.