Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chad Taylor
United States
Darien
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know we use the special red dot or blue glowy border item cards only for the solo/co-op game, but are we meant to mix them with the general item cards as well? IOW, are all of the items are used in solo/co-op or just the special ones?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Gibson
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, you combine all the cards together for the co-op part.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Taylor
United States
Darien
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great! It's as I figured, but thought I should check.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Winchester
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmb
I also have a solo play question. I missed out on the Kickstarter for this game, but I am interested in getting into it. The Kickstarter listed 3 expansion packs for this game, one of which is for solo play. The retail version list a solo play option. Were the base and solo play decks combined for retail? Will all of the expansion packs eventually get released? Thanks,
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Gibson
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
bamjoe wrote:
I also have a solo play question. I missed out on the Kickstarter for this game, but I am interested in getting into it. The Kickstarter listed 3 expansion packs for this game, one of which is for solo play. The retail version list a solo play option. Were the base and solo play decks combined for retail? Will all of the expansion packs eventually get released? Thanks,

Yep, everything has been combined into one box. The promo packs don't add anything to the solo portion of the game, just the duel. They do have some extra characters but they're purely cosmetic.

The retro and collector's card packs will be available sometime down the road, but not until all the backer's get theirs.

Hope that answers your questions!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Winchester
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmb
ssgibson wrote:
bamjoe wrote:

Yep, everything has been combined into one box. The promo packs don't add anything to the solo portion of the game, just the duel. They do have some extra characters but they're purely cosmetic.

The retro and collector's card packs will be available sometime down the road, but not until all the backer's get theirs.

Hope that answers your questions!

Yes it does. Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.