Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Watkins
United States
Forest Hill
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just wanted to clarify for the group, the rules state that when you are defeated you must spend your next turn resting. do the same resting rules apply based on whether you are in the wilderness, meaning you roll for health, or city etc. regain full health? If so and you are in the wilderness do you only get one action to rest once and roll once or can you use 3 actions to to try to heal? sorry if this has been asked before in some way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Goemon12677 wrote:
Just wanted to clarify for the group, the rules state that when you are defeated you must spend your next turn resting.

No, it doesn't say that. Where did you see that?

If you are defeated, you can only rest. After you spend an action resting, you are no longer defeated (as long as you heal at least 1 damage) and therefore you can then do whatever you want.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris J Davis
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
designer
Overtext pending moderation...
mbmbmbmbmb
The rule is simply that while you are defeated, the only action you can perform is the Rest action. So if with your next action you manage to rest enough to no longer be defeated (i.e, you regain at least 1 health), you are no longer defeated any more and may do as you wish.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Watkins
United States
Forest Hill
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! my friend was texting me while at work and was questioning the defeated /resting rules, neither of us have the book in front of us and clearly we were thinking about it incorrectly. Thanks for clearing it up!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can also read the rulebook online, of course. I almost never look at the physical rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.