GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 99.18
39.7% of Goal | left
I've been working on this for a fair amount of time this summer.
If anyone wants to try a Fallout themed, solo, dice throwing PNP...the link is below.
Inspired by the likes of Elder Signs and Deep Space D6.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Playtest it first starting with 7 life, then try it with 10.
I do believe that 10 is the better starting value.
update: after several more plays, starting with 7 life seems fine.
Also, all the art is obviously pilfered from the Googlenetz thus I lay no claim to any of that.
1) Won just barely. seemed like any moment it would be a lose.
2) Lost in the middle of second encounter deck [rolling 4's like it was my job]
3) Won, did lots of scavenging, rolling astonishingly little 4's.
- Last edited Mon Sep 5, 2016 5:26 am (Total Number of Edits: 1)
- Posted Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:34 pm
Any chance of getting this into Tabletop Simulator or Vassal?
I'd love to try it, but don't have access to a printer or loose dice at the moment.
Unfortunitly, I don't have either of those.
But, if someone wants to make that happen, go for it.
If anyone needs anything to make that happen, let me know.
Obviously, if anyone has any questions at all...I probably have some answers.
Looks great. My husband loves Fallout, so I might have to give this a try.
If you do, let me know how it goes.