Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
noah caldwell
United States
galt
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
YHow do I know I will be getting the newest print run ? Eagerly awaiting !!!! They hav some on Amazon but I don't know which print run it is . Any help would be great thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Iain
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't believe there has been any official announcement that a 'new' print run has hit the shelves - or in fact if it fixes the previous issues.

You may just have to risk it and report back :S
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Williams
Scotland
Elgin
Moray
flag msg tools
mbmb
They seem to have sorted the issues with replacements - I ordered replacements Vampiric Dragon tokens on the 24th, and got a shipping notification on the 30th.

In other words, I wouldn't worry about it. If you get a reprinting, great. If not, they seem to have sorted the production and distribution issues with the replacement tokens.

I still suspect the whole debacle was due to the errors on the replacements - they stopped issuing them until they had agreed a fix with the printer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
noah caldwell
United States
galt
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay . I think I will take the plunge . I guess I can send for replacements .. Can I still do that if I order from Amazon
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hero Guy
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
noahshu wrote:
Okay . I think I will take the plunge . I guess I can send for replacements .. Can I still do that if I order from Amazon

Shouldn't be a problem. I got mine as a gift and had no receipt whatsoever. Explained this to WK via email and was told that it was not an issue. I got my replacements without any further hurdles.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Reaves
United States
Allison Park
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got my (old) copy in June, filed a report immediately, and got my replacement parts last week. I think they've got their replacement stocks ready, so you shouldn't have to wait very long even if you don't get the reprint.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Williams
Scotland
Elgin
Moray
flag msg tools
mbmb
Maybe I spoke too soon... lol

My package arrived - a replacement manual and cards (which I don't need) but no tokens! blush

So yeah... they are processing orders in a timely fashion, but not very accurately it seems. I guess the right components could still show up, meantime I emailed them to ask what I should do.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Renwick
Australia
Avalon
NSW
flag msg tools
Wizkids (eventually) did the right thing by promising to replace their janky parts, so I was quite happy to give them my support by helping get the original print run off the shelves and then immediately ordering replacement parts.

It took a bit of patience but the parts finally arrived last week. Everyone's happy, except perhaps Wizkids' accountants.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.