Hide
2 Posts

Space Crusade» Forums » General

Subject: Chaos Space Marines and Heavy Weapons rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lord Ork
msg tools
I'm sorry, but I fail to find about CSM on the manual. Specifically, I want to know how does the CSM with heavy weapon work.

In the Alien console, it appears in the same cell the CSM with light and heavy weapos, only we find in movement: Move 6 (4 with a heavy weapon), but I don't find anything different, even in the attack.

I guess, though, that the HWCSM fires with 2 red dices instead of 2 white dices. But, does the heavy weapons have special effects as those of the marines?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GEORGE PARASKEVOPOULOS
Greece
ATHENS
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
lordork wrote:
I'm sorry, but I fail to find about CSM on the manual. Specifically, I want to know how does the CSM with heavy weapon work.

In the Alien console, it appears in the same cell the CSM with light and heavy weapos, only we find in movement: Move 6 (4 with a heavy weapon), but I don't find anything different, even in the attack.

I guess, though, that the HWCSM fires with 2 red dices instead of 2 white dices. But, does the heavy weapons have special effects as those of the marines?

You are right. Count it as a marine missile launcher.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.