The Bloody Inn» Forums » Rules

Subject: Build an Annex questions... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
hazel ludlow
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
1) Does the first Note in the Build an Annex section apply only to the Immediate Effect cards?

2) Can the Annexes with ongoing powers ever be removed, or powers ended?

3) To reuse the Annex powers, do you need to play additional Travelers cards from your hand, or are they instantly invoked?

thanks much,

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hazelludlow wrote:
1) Does the first Note in the Build an Annex section apply only to the Immediate Effect cards?

You mean that it must come from your hand? No, it applies to all Annexes you build. The clarification is that you bribe a guest cards and kill a guest from the board. You build annexes from your hand.
Quote:

2) Can the Annexes with ongoing powers ever be removed, or powers ended?

No. Once built, they stay in front of you. If they have an ongoing effect, it continues until the game is over. I don't know why you would want to stop ongoing effects though.

Quote:
3) To reuse the Annex powers, do you need to play additional Travelers cards from your hand, or are they instantly invoked?

If it is an immediate effect, the only way to "re-use" it would be to build another annex of the same card. Once an Annex is built, if it doesn't have an ongoing effect, the only thing it can be used for is to bury corpses.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
hazel ludlow
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
brian...

thanks for the reply...my questioning came from my misunderstanding of the first note in the Build an Annex portion of the rules...i mistook the abilities mentioned as the Annex abilities and not the travelers usefulness in performing actions...now everything makes sense...

thanks much,

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.