Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
J. Atkinson
United States
Grant
AL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, when I discard card to develop a technology for a Fighter that I have met the prerequisites, can I also advanced my Recon or Bomber tech at the same time if I have the appropriate icon? Or, do I have to pick either the Fighter tech to advance or pick only Bomber/Recon tech to advance and not do both?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Riva
Maryland
flag msg tools

Just one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. Atkinson
United States
Grant
AL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sagrilarus wrote:

Just one.

That was my guess. Thanks for clarification.

Another one, if I develop "Rear Machine Gun", do I roll for effectiveness for both the Bomber and Recon planes that turn, since it straddles both plane techs on the tech tree?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Riva
Maryland
flag msg tools

No, but with a caveat. If you play one design action you can only roll for improvement on one aircraft. So filling that shared box only allows for one of the two planes to improve, based upon the card symbol you used to fill the box.

If you play two design actions on the same turn, you can roll once for scout and once for bomber and that box being filled could benefit both.

S.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.