$18.00
GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 117.69

7,136 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
45% of Goal | left

Support:

Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
18 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Religion, Sex, and Politics

Subject: New Trump gone like New Coke rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
Old Trump is back!

Trump wrote:
For those here illegally today, who are seeking legal status, they will have one route and one route only: to return home and apply for reentry like everybody else under the rules of the new legal immigration system that I have outlined above,” Trump said. “Those who have left to seek entry under this new system, and it will be an efficient system, will not be awarded surplus visas but will have to apply for entry under the immigration caps or limits that will be established in the future. We will break the cycle of amnesty and illegal immigration. We will break the cycle. There will be no amnesty.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jmilum wrote:
Old Trump is back!

Trump wrote:
For those here illegally today, who are seeking legal status, they will have one route and one route only: to return home and apply for reentry like everybody else under the rules of the new legal immigration system that I have outlined above,” Trump said. “Those who have left to seek entry under this new system, and it will be an efficient system, will not be awarded surplus visas but will have to apply for entry under the immigration caps or limits that will be established in the future. We will break the cycle of amnesty and illegal immigration. We will break the cycle. There will be no amnesty.
Can he keep on message for one day?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Badolato
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, what a dolt. He had a perfect chance to back off of the stupidity, and the wall etc... And he double downs on the stupid.

In the small chance he wins the presidency if he gets in his rabid fan base is going to start asking "where's the wall" !! And when he fails to deliver on that one, they'll get as pissed as Ann Coulter about the sabotaging of her book.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jonb wrote:
Yeah, what a dolt. He had a perfect chance to back off of the stupidity, and the wall etc... And he double downs on the stupid.

In the small chance he wins the presidency if he gets in his rabid fan base is going to start asking "where's the wall" !! And when he fails to deliver on that one, they'll get as pissed as Ann Coulter about the sabotaging of her book.
You know thinking about it I wonder if he is more likely to cause a right wing uprising then she would.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T
United States
flag msg tools
Quote:
New Trump gone like New Coke


And still just as bad for you.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Born To Lose, Live To Win
United States
Cleveland Heights
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone been able to trace Clinton Foundation money to Trumps campaign yet? Hillary should send him an RSP Thank You card at least.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam I am
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
mbmbmbmbmb
Crystal Pepsi might be a better analogy, disapeared after a quick splash and you can see right though it
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris R.
United States
Unspecified
Missouri
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
Hillary Clinton unfavorable rating -- 59%

Donald Trump unfavorable rating -- 60%

http://observer.com/2016/08/new-abcwashington-post-poll-clin...

(68 days to the election)
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corey Hopkins
United States
Converse
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Trump's own Hispanic advisory board is disappearing after last night's rally angry mob.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-adviser-half-of-tru...
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew
United States
North Dakota
flag msg tools
Thanks for the rent-free space in your head. Would have been nice if you'd cleaned it up a bit before you rented it out, though.
badge
I control your mind.
mbmbmbmbmb
rcbevco wrote:
Crystal Pepsi might be a better analogy, disapeared after a quick splash and you can see right though it


It's baaaaaaack!

I don't know if it's nationwide right now, but one of my regular convenience store stops has a big display of it.

1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
msg tools
Drew1365 wrote:
rcbevco wrote:
Crystal Pepsi might be a better analogy, disapeared after a quick splash and you can see right though it


It's baaaaaaack!

I don't know if it's nationwide right now, but one of my regular convenience store stops has a big display of it.


Thus, the Seventh Seal has been undone, and now the Endtimes shall begin.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam I am
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
mbmbmbmbmb
chopkins828 wrote:
Trump's own Hispanic advisory board is disappearing after last night's rally angry mob.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-adviser-half-of-tru...


He'll just give them some Trump Tower taco bowls and everything will settle down.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam I am
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
mbmbmbmbmb
remorseless1 wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:
rcbevco wrote:
Crystal Pepsi might be a better analogy, disapeared after a quick splash and you can see right though it


It's baaaaaaack!

I don't know if it's nationwide right now, but one of my regular convenience store stops has a big display of it.


Thus, the Seventh Seal has been undone, and now the Endtimes shall begin.

Just like syphilis.

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew
United States
North Dakota
flag msg tools
Thanks for the rent-free space in your head. Would have been nice if you'd cleaned it up a bit before you rented it out, though.
badge
I control your mind.
mbmbmbmbmb
remorseless1 wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:
rcbevco wrote:
Crystal Pepsi might be a better analogy, disapeared after a quick splash and you can see right though it


It's baaaaaaack!

I don't know if it's nationwide right now, but one of my regular convenience store stops has a big display of it.


Thus, the Seventh Seal has been undone, and now the Endtimes shall begin.


2016 is just 1992 redux.

Think about it.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam I am
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
remorseless1 wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:
rcbevco wrote:
Crystal Pepsi might be a better analogy, disapeared after a quick splash and you can see right though it


It's baaaaaaack!

I don't know if it's nationwide right now, but one of my regular convenience store stops has a big display of it.


Thus, the Seventh Seal has been undone, and now the Endtimes shall begin.


2016 is just 1992 redux.

Think about it.

Is Johnson Perot?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
msg tools
Drew1365 wrote:
2016 is just 1992 redux.

Think about it.

Now, now, we've talked about this. There has never been anything quite like this election in our memories, perhaps in the history of the country. It's crazy and entertaining and wildly irrelevant, and perhaps the two worst candidates seeking the office since Millard Fillmore won back in '44 (or was it '48?).

But the reappearance of Crystal Pepsi in the same year another Clinton is seeking the presidency? Yeah, further evidence of alien interference in humanity's affairs.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rcbevco wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:
remorseless1 wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:
rcbevco wrote:
Crystal Pepsi might be a better analogy, disapeared after a quick splash and you can see right though it


It's baaaaaaack!

I don't know if it's nationwide right now, but one of my regular convenience store stops has a big display of it.


Thus, the Seventh Seal has been undone, and now the Endtimes shall begin.


2016 is just 1992 redux.

Think about it.

Is Johnson Perot?


He doesn't have nearly enough charts and graphs.

And he's much more likable.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sikeospi wrote:
Hillary Clinton unfavorable rating -- 59%

Donald Trump unfavorable rating -- 60%

http://observer.com/2016/08/new-abcwashington-post-poll-clin...

(68 days to the election)
This says nothign about how people will vote. I think you have been told more then once that many here can't stand her, but Donny makes them more afraid.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.