Jason Kruse
United States
New Orleans
Louisiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I am super excited about this game and have it on pre-order. My question is a minor one: is the counter art that is shown playtest or final? If final i beg you to reconsider the neon/lime green color and it appears that one or more of the soldiers is taken right off of a Tamiya model kit. Again, don't misunderstand me, i think this game has the potential to be one of the greatest and considering this is a major production via GMT i would think the components could reflect a kind of greatness as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GMT Games
United States
Hanford
California
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
JASONMKRUSE wrote:
I am super excited about this game and have it on pre-order. My question is a minor one: is the counter art that is shown playtest or final? If final i beg you to reconsider the neon/lime green color and it appears that one or more of the soldiers is taken right off of a Tamiya model kit. Again, don't misunderstand me, i think this game has the potential to be one of the greatest and considering this is a major production via GMT i would think the components could reflect a kind of greatness as well.

Hi Jason!

Don't worry; it's all playtest art at this point.

Best,

Gene
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.