$18.00
GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 118.04

7,151 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
45.1% of Goal | left

Support:

Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

No Man's Land: Trench Warfare 1914-1918» Forums » Rules

Subject: More artillery questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Renaud Verlaque
United States
Shelter Island Heights
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb

Does the Attacker pay AP for the barrages given to him by the scenario? (I would say not)

Must barrages given to the Attacker by the scenario be performed during the Prep Bombardment Phase only? (I would say yes)

Can other types of barrages than those offered to the Attacker by the scenario be performed during the Prep Bombardment Phase? (I would say yes, provided he pays the required number of APs)








1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arnauld DELLA SIEGA
France
FRANCE
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
Quote:
Does the Attacker pay AP for the barrages given to him by the scenario? I would say not)

No

Quote:
Must barrages given to the Attacker by the scenario be performed during the Prep Bombardment Phase only? (I would say yes)

Yes

Quote:
Can other types of barrages than those offered to the Attacker by the scenario be performed during the Prep Bombardment Phase? (I would say yes, provided he pays the required number of APs)

Yes, provided he pays the required number of APs
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Renaud Verlaque
United States
Shelter Island Heights
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
Merci!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arnauld DELLA SIEGA
France
FRANCE
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
De rien !
Si ça peut aider à faire avancer la compréhension du jeu...
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.