Subject: Combat charts unrelated to the rules rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ciro Emmanuel
Spain
flag msg tools
mb
Hello:
I bought this game a long time ago, and the Combat Tables ("Combats" and "Artillery") included in my copy have nothing to do with the explanations given in he rules.
Please, does anyone have a copy of the Combat Tables of this game?
I have seen that some other person from Spain posted a similar issue some time ago, so it is probably down to some manufacturer mistake, at that time including the wrong tables in a batch of games.
Thanks in advance, regards,
Ciro.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefano Adriani
Italy
Calolziocorte (LC) - Ispra (VA)
Lombardia
flag msg tools
designer
I don't just enjoy life: I game-design it
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello

I'm sorry, I don't have this IT game.

I can only tell you that one common issue with IT games was about errors in the translation: in which language did you read the rules?

If you want to scan the italian rules and the table (and send it to me on some channel) I could try to have a look to the italian version and see it it makes some sense... but maybe this is not the real problem, maybe it's just a manufacter mistake as you wrote.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miquel Izquierdo Cazorla
Spain
08030 Barcelona
Catalunya, Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The big trouble is not with the rules version or translation. The ORIGINAL tables are wrong!!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ciro Emmanuel
Spain
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks a lot for your wish to help, Stefano.
However, as Miquel says below (thanks to him too), it must be something related to a manufacturer mistake, indeed.
I read the rules in English (those that come with the game), and when I could not make sense of the combat charts I had, I tried to check that section in the other languages in the rules (Italian, German, French, also included in the game), but to no avail, they said more or less the same. For a Spanish person, Italian and French are not difficult to understand ;-) German took a while longer :-)
Indeed, according to the rules the game should include one table for naval combat and one table for land combat. Instead, my copy came with a sheet with two tables (for Combat an Artillery fire). The political effect hart, on the other side, is correct.
Thanks, regards,
Ciro.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.