Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Weber
Germany
Wendeburg
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tactics card #3 allows players to pull a die from the core, set it to any standard colour and keep it on the card until usage.

Now strictly spoken when I use this very die it is not directly from the core. Would that mean that in a turn I could use the die on the tactics card AND another one from the core? I guess not os, but just want to confirm.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mixo wrote:
Would that mean that in a turn I could use the die on the tactics card AND another one from the core?

Yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Weber
Germany
Wendeburg
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DaviddesJ wrote:
Mixo wrote:
Would that mean that in a turn I could use the die on the tactics card AND another one from the core?

Yes.

Where could I find a rule reference for this (or an analog rule/FAQ from Mage Knights)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Rankin
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mixo wrote:
Where could I find a rule reference for this (or an analog rule/FAQ from Mage Knights)

The official Mage Knight FAQ (http://wizkidsgames.com/wp-content/uploads/mage/MK_FAQ_1.0v2...) answers this with respect to the Mage Knight equivalent Mana Steal tactic. The stolen die is no longer part of the Source, thus does not count as your use of a die from the Source on your turn. The primary purpose of this tactic card is to allow you to use two mana dice on the same turn (one from the Source, and the other from the card). Aside from that, it's only minor benefit would be preventing another player (in a competitive game) from using that die. It would be a very sad tactics card if that was it's only benefit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Weber
Germany
Wendeburg
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the FAQ reference! Have some :gg:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.