Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tor Iver Wilhelmsen
Norway
Oslo
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you hurry, you can get in on the MeepleSource KS campaign for "Character Meeples (2.0)" where they have something called the "Cave Dweller Pack" which fits with the player colors (plus one black you can make custom rules for). The pieces were designed for Stone Age (and are also sold as a bigger set to use there) but they make sense in Foragers as well, in the smaller set of 1 per color.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Leach
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd also recommend the Meeplesource Mega Meeple size meeples as they fit the scale of the original pieces.

If you really want to go crazy, also get the Meeplesource apples for fruit, the Meeplesource buffalos for the animals and the blue eagle/gryphon Fleet fish for the fish. I dislike that the Meeplesource fish are only available in "salmon" color.

Total overkill, but those all are great replacements of the original pieces.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Taylor
United States
Venice
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JadedGamer wrote:
If you hurry, you can get in on the MeepleSource KS campaign for "Character Meeples (2.0)" where they have something called the "Cave Dweller Pack" which fits with the player colors (plus one black you can make custom rules for). The pieces were designed for Stone Age (and are also sold as a bigger set to use there) but they make sense in Foragers as well, in the smaller set of 1 per color.

How does that work? How much would it cost you and how many would you get?

thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Iver Wilhelmsen
Norway
Oslo
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cauldronofevil wrote:
How does that work? How much would it cost you and how many would you get?

thanks!

In this case I went for an $8 add-on with the set of five cavepeople meeples; Not sure how their decision to offer both male and female for all colors will affect that set though.

If you go "all in" and replace the food tokens as well, the price will be a bit higher though They have "game upgrade" kits for various games, maybe throw them a suggestion to add Foragers to the selection. Based on their prices for other upgrade kits, I guess such a set (meeples and resources) would end up somewhere around $25.

EDIT: I misread my list of backed projects, it's still going (not done as I wrote).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.