Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lane Taylor
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Am I going to have to build some tuckboxes or inserts? It doesn't seem like there's a good way to store all the cards, which is shame because everything else fits easily in the box. I like the card trays that came with it, when running the came, but they aren't very useful for storing the cards.

I have read through a few of the threads here where people built their own inserts...maybe I can just print/fold a bunch of tuckboxes?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian McCarty
United States
La Crescent
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I store the trade cards in the trays (works fine if you keep the box level.)

I took a cardboard box and trimmed it to fit the advancement cards

Brian

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Kraack
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For the advances, I use an empty Machi Koro Harbor expansion box (saw this idea in one of the storage threads here). The advances fit perfectly (unsleeved...not sure whether they'd fit sleeved) with a bit of extra room.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lane Taylor
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
N9IWP wrote:
I store the trade cards in the trays (works fine if you keep the box level.)

I took a cardboard box and trimmed it to fit the advancement cards

Brian

I used your idea and stored the trade cards in the trays. I didn't think they would stay, but they actually stack reasonably well that way.

I found a perfect sized box at 'The Container Store' at a local mall here that a friend told me about. It's about the perfect size for the advance cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wylann wrote:
I found a perfect sized box at 'The Container Store' at a local mall here that a friend told me about. It's about the perfect size for the advance cards.

Can you find the box on http://www.containerstore.com so we have an idea of what we're looking for?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lane Taylor
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
NuMystic wrote:
Wylann wrote:

Can you find the box on http://www.containerstore.com so we have an idea of what we're looking for?

I didn't think I was going to be able to find it, but here it is:

http://www.containerstore.com/s/deep-narrow-stackable-rectan...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Monte
United States
Glendale
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Do all the advances fit in the deep narrow stackable box? Could you possibly provide a pic?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.