Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Reynolds
United States
Scottsdale
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Just wanted to thank S&D for taking care of me, I was missing a card in my set and they replaced it immediately. I emailed them on a Friday night and Curt replied within 10 minutes . I was flabbergasted.

So thank you again!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curt Covert
United States
Sandy Hook
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
JohnnyR wrote:
Just wanted to thank S&D for taking care of me, I was missing a card in my set and they replaced it immediately. I emailed them on a Friday night and Curt replied within 10 minutes . I was flabbergasted.

So thank you again!

Our pleasure. We certainly stand behind everything we make.
Ha. I don't know that our average is 10 minutes, as no one here is doing this full time yet, but we try and stay on top of it.
Thanks for the shout out - and enjoy the game!
Curt
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance House
New Zealand
Christchurch
flag msg tools
Cool, good to hear, I just emailed them as well as I am unfortunately missing a "Share" card which made playing it quite difficult!

We made do by taking photos of the final showdown cards and everyone using their phones to play the photo "card" of their choice, not ideal but let us play. Its a great game so good to hear that I should hopefully soon get a replacement card

Larnz
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.