Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Randy Bieri
United States
Johnson Creek
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's banner ads today to pre-order Royals from Arcane Wonders. You click on the link and takes you to Arcane Wonders page stating:
"Royals will be available in limited supply at Origins Game Fair, and will be hitting your local friendly game store shelves in July."

So...this July of 2017? Or...?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Gullotti
United States
Fort Wayne
IN
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
September 28th 2016 is the retail street date. Pre-order copies will start shipping a couple weeks early with the promotional wooden first player crowns. Thanks for bringing the error to my attention!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Bieri
United States
Johnson Creek
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LoreChase wrote:
September 28th 2016 is the retail street date. Pre-order copies will start shipping a couple weeks early with the promotional wooden first player crowns. Thanks for bringing the error to my attention!

Just to let you know... I clicked on a banner ad for this game again on BGG only to see the page it takes you to still says release in July

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A W
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
Abyss GREEN Cover Art
mbmbmbmbmb
Release date is September 28th, 2016.

Hope pre-release shipping really is a couple weeks prior and going out the door now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.