Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jean-Sébastien Lapointe
Canada
Québec
Québec
flag msg tools
mb
The insert seems odd... There is place for every miniature, but the mini are a little too small. Putting them there would left them loose in the box...

I'm feeling like the bag sre the best option.

What do you think?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Burigo
Italy
Belluno
flag msg tools
designer
“Don't try the paranormal until you know what's normal.” - Granny Weatherwax
mbmbmbmbmb
JeeHess wrote:
The insert seems odd... There is place for every miniature, but the mini are a little too small. Putting them there would left them loose in the box...

What do you think?

They intentionally left extra space for those who want to sleeve the miniatures.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kayne Brookes
msg tools
Night fell and the hours dragged on, but still we murmured to each other of the King and the Pallid Mask, and midnight sounded from the misty spires in the fog-wrapped city.
badge
We spoke of Hastur and of Cassilda, while outside the fog rolled against the blank window-panes as the cloud waves roll and break on the shores of Hali.
mbmbmbmbmb
Painkeeper wrote:
JeeHess wrote:

What do you think?

They intentionally left extra space for those who want to sleeve the miniatures.

Waiting with bated breath for a miniature condom joke...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christoph K
Austria
Wien
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
buruburub wrote:
Painkeeper wrote:
JeeHess wrote:

What do you think?

Waiting with bated breath for a miniature condom joke...

Here you go! Skip to 5:30 if you will (though you're missing out)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Jacobson
United States
Plantation
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
It's for those who wish to paint them, so they don't get jostled together in the bag. They shouldn't get loose while the board is properly in place.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.