Zombicide: Black Plague» Forums » General

Subject: Odd request...Wulfsburg minis insert rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Burrows
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
So I ended up getting Black plague and Wulfsburg in a trade and Wulfsburg came with no insert to contain the minis. I have painted my entire set and would like to keep them somewhat orderly. I highly doubt anyone out there has an insert, but if anyone knows where one could be had...I would be in your debt!

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabian Schuster
Germany
Ulm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As I'm planning to get Feldherr-inserts anyway, I could send you mine. That is, if you don't find someone willing to help on the same continent

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chang chang

Connecticut
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
omg! best of luck man.. I wish I would have know about this few days ago.. I throw out mine away (as well as the box and ZBP insert core box)

never even thought to ask if someone wanted them.. shoot.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rod Mitchell
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I still have mine, but don't intend on keeping it, (a friend of mine is making me a treasure chest to hold my Z:BP stuff) the only problem I see, is shipping cost. Shipping to the US from Canada is crazy expensive, especially given the size of it. If I were you, I'd see if your flgs has a foam insert that would fit/work for you, it would probably work out to much less. Just a thought. If you want me to see what shipping would cost to you, send me a pm. Cheers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Oborn
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have one that I might be able to part with. Matter of fact, I might be able to get two.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Hurd
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mroseksi wrote:
I have one that I might be able to part with. Matter of fact, I might be able to get two.

Ah, must have been equal LoS and they split.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John
United States
Ridley Park
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you don't get it PM me. I had put my aside to toss but I don't think it made it there yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Price
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
Member of the San Francisco Game Group since 2005
badge
This is a customized Bane Tower from the game Man o' War
mb
Likewise, if you don't get one, feel free to PM me. I have mine in storage, but I don't plan on using it.

Good luck!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chang chang

Connecticut
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
oh yay! it seems you would be able to find one
this why I love the ZBP community you guys are awesome

btw
Carcking wrote:
mroseksi wrote:

Ah, must have been equal LoS and they split.

LOL LOL dunno why.. but that cracked me up LOL

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Burrows
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
Hey all, I am still looking to get the insert for Wulfsburg. I haven't locked anything down so if you still have it and don't want it..I'll take out your garbage and pay the shipping!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.