Four Against Darkness» Forums » Sessions

Subject: A short stroll through a deep dungeon rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Iain
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I set off again into the dungeon, with a new team of adventurers. The objective was simple, find the boss we were sent to kill and get out of there alive! Together we were:

Rowan - Level 1 Warrior
Handor - Level 1 Cleric
Aaron - Level 1 Rogue
Gravelor - Level 1 Elf

The first two rooms we encountered some traps guarding treasure, in each case a gem - but unfortunately Gravelor at the back of the party was hit by falling stones in both rooms, almost killing him! We rested while Handor healed him and back to full strength.

We approached the third room with caution, it was a long crossroad corridor. Suddenly a huge Orc Brute turned the corner and appeared shocked, the adventure team couldn't believe it, this was the boss they had been sent to kill - and he appeared in the third room they entered!!

Rowan and Handor at the front made swift work of him, taking a few measly wounds between them. After defeating him, he dropped a very expensive gem. Aaron rolled to level up and succeeded.

The team turned and fled, and made it back to the exit with no trouble. No wandering monsters in sight.

It was a fairly short adventure in the end, pure luck I rolled a 6 on the first boss who was the first enemy encounter. He wasn't too difficult as he only attacks 3 times. I guess if you'd cleared half a dungeon already he'd be more threatening. My final map for what it's worth:

Also my adventure team, reset and upgraded after the adventure - and ready to go again:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Kossits
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Where were the boss' minions? Very odd to have a lone orc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.