$18.00
GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 100.06

6,344 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
40% of Goal | left

Support:

http://sync-wargaming.blogspot.com/

Sync's Wargaming blog is a good place to start as a resource. He has many photos of his painted MERCS miniatures. He also within the past couple of months took delivery of the "All Your Mercs Are Belong To Us" add on and is currently putting them together.

His blog has given me a template to work with when I started painting my miniatures, and I still continue to use his photos as a resource.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Jones
United States
Forest Grove
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ReadyKnightPlayer1 wrote:

Sync's Wargaming blog is a good place to start as a resource.

No Way! Don't go here! Go Back! Turn Around! You've Been Warned!!!

ReadyKnightPlayer1 wrote:

He has many photos of his painted MERCS miniatures.

Yeah, only to show off his freakishly good painting talent to the rest of us mooks. I mean, really, who wants to spend time looking at outlandishly good painting or dreaming about playing with a Merc team painted up exactly like the pictures on the Data Cards? That's just plain silly.

If you really want some exemplar pics, I'll post a couple of my own. The base game figures are in primer grey (still), and the expansions are not even made yet.

whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Jones
United States
Forest Grove
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the resource, BTW.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Shotton
United States
Westfield
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
We love Sync. He is awesome.

Here is a link to some large images for each faction that might help too.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/osyw1nq1hei9twm/AAAlhB_ccBrTZwWu_...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.