Subject: demolition objectives rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
King of the Wood
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
Hi
Regarding demolition objectives. Say I am playing a 2 player game. each player has two demolition counters. There are two objective markers/slots on the board. Does each player have to place one token successfully on each slot or can they all be placed on one slot. Basically are there any restrictions on where players put their demolition tiles on the board?

Also when is a slot range 1 away - does that mean adjacent to or with one space between the slot and player figure?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Konstantinos Kokkinis
Greece
Athens
Attica
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.artipiagames.com
badge
Fields of Green. Now on Kickstarter!
mbmbmbmbmb
Troll66 wrote:
Hi
Regarding demolition objectives. Say I am playing a 2 player game. each player has two demolition counters. There are two objective markers/slots on the board. Does each player have to place one token successfully on each slot or can they all be placed on one slot. Basically are there any restrictions on where players put their demolition tiles on the board?

Also when is a slot range 1 away - does that mean adjacent to or with one space between the slot and player figure?

Ηello,

First of all let me say that I am really happy that everyone is starting to receive their copies so I can start answering in-game questions for a change

Ok so, Each demolition tile must be placed on a different Objective Slot on the board. Range 1 means adjacent.

Also, keep in mind that a player is allowed to give a demolition tile to another player in the same way they would exchange a weapon/item.

Feel free to post any more questions you may have
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Czerwonka
United States
Orland Hills
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was under the assumption that you just had to place 1 demo tile at each site. They way you word it it sounds like each person has to place their tiles at each site. Thus, each person has to visit each site.

I was assuming that you just had to place a single tile at each site reguardless who places it. not 1 tile per player at each site as you state.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Konstantinos Kokkinis
Greece
Athens
Attica
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.artipiagames.com
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Curfew wrote:
I was under the assumption that you just had to place 1 demo tile at each site. They way you word it it sounds like each person has to place their tiles at each site. Thus, each person has to visit each site.

I was assuming that you just had to place a single tile at each site reguardless who places it. not 1 tile per player at each site as you state.

That is correct. Only one tile is allowed to be placed on each site. This is why the number of indicated objective slots is the same as the number of demolition tiles. In other words, in the Demolition objective, all objective slots must be filled with Demolition tiles.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
King of the Wood
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
I just got confused.

Playing with my son, Rufus in a 2 player game, both Rufus and myself have two Demolition tiles we are carrying (a 3 fix tile and a 2 fix tile). The set up cards states Objective slots on the board \ 4 and 7 are in use (so two objectives spots where we will need to roll fix dice to place)

So Rufus and myself have to use both our tiles one placed on each of the two objective slots. So by the game end in order to win each objective slot will have two demolition tiles placed on them (and we will need to return to base).

Is this correct?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Konstantinos Kokkinis
Greece
Athens
Attica
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.artipiagames.com
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Troll66 wrote:
I just got confused.

Playing with my son, Rufus in a 2 player game, both Rufus and myself have two Demolition tiles we are carrying (a 3 fix tile and a 2 fix tile). The set up cards states Objective slots on the board \ 4 and 7 are in use (so two objectives spots where we will need to roll fix dice to place)

So Rufus and myself have to use both our tiles one placed on each of the two objective slots. So by the game end in order to win each objective slot will have two demolition tiles placed on them (and we will need to return to base).

Is this correct?

Ok. Now I get it. The rulebook was not clear about this I'm afraid. In an EASY Demolition setup, which is what you were probably playing, each player gets only 1 Demolition tile (chosen randomly). In a Medium and Hard Setup it is how the rulebook describes it.

I hope this clears things up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
King of the Wood
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
Yes no mention in rulebook about EASY set up variation on Demolition objectives as you have stated. One for the FAQ!

So in Medium and Hard demolition games we win by doing what I stated in my previous message? This is the intent of the rulebook?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Konstantinos Kokkinis
Greece
Athens
Attica
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.artipiagames.com
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Troll66 wrote:
Yes no mention in rulebook about EASY set up variation on Demolition objectives as you have stated. One for the FAQ!

So in Medium and Hard demolition games we win by doing what I stated in my previous message? This is the intent of the rulebook?

Yes
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.