Thibaud de la Touanne
Canada
Montréal
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
In the latest Kickstarter update, you will find a lot of info, pics and videos about V-Commandos: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/135116486/v-commandos/p...

Here is a Quick overview:

- We will lock down Backerkit on September 10th 2016 (12 PM New York Time).

- Pics of the game manufacturing in Panda's factory.

- Gen Con 2016 pics

- Videos

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pelle Nilsson
Sweden
Linköping
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The p'n'p-files are not posted yet I guess? I filled in the backer-info and was forwarded to a page to download my downloads, but there are no files there to download. Can I find my way back to that page later somehow to claim the files? Because it is not just a browser error or something that makes the files invisible?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thibaud de la Touanne
Canada
Montréal
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
The PnP files have been posted on August 13, you should be able to download them. But I realise that I did not send you the correct link, sorry. I send you this link in private.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
reaching out from the in-between spaces...
United States
Baldwin
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, missed this one? It seems I can still order it from backerkit...but will my order be denied?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thibaud de la Touanne
Canada
Montréal
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Jorune wrote:
So, missed this one? It seems I can still order it from backerkit...but will my order be denied?

If you managed to place an order, it has been accepted. Now it is impossible to plege for the game.

The game will be available on line on Triton Noir's web site at the end of the year, probably December.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pelle Nilsson
Sweden
Linköping
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
pelni wrote:
The p'n'p-files are not posted yet I guess? I filled in the backer-info and was forwarded to a page to download my downloads, but there are no files there to download. Can I find my way back to that page later somehow to claim the files? Because it is not just a browser error or something that makes the files invisible?

This was sorted out so I have all the files. Excellent customer support there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Severs
England
Birmingham
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
looks like i just got in
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AF Davis
msg tools
Darn, I missed getting in on this. I signed up for the newsletter today, and I'll be ordering this as soon as it's available. It's just my cup of tea.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyrone ..................
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
All of us backers have been waiting for this game since it funded back in December of 2014 and have been waiting almost 2 years for it, so be glad you just barely found out about it, right before it comes out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.