Hide
5 Posts

Welcome Back to the Dungeon» Forums » General

Subject: Kind of an expansion ? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
HelloIm Mazmo
msg tools
If I already have Welcome to the Dungeon, can I combine both to have 8 characters possible ? Maybe it was already answer but I just wanna be sure before buying

Bless you guys!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danni Loe-Sterphone
United States
Goleta
California
flag msg tools
publisher
Customer Service, Translator, Webmaster, Reviewer Contact for IELLO USA
badge
Ask me stuff! I'll help you!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes! It is a standalone expansion that you can combine with the original. You can mix and match characters between games and play with different monsters.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
HelloIm Mazmo
msg tools
Thanks alot sir ! I can't wait

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hisham Masri
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
mb
daloester wrote:
Yes! It is a standalone expansion that you can combine with the original. You can mix and match characters between games and play with different monsters.

Question about combining the expansions: Should the number of monsters always stay the same? Thus, how does it work if I put all the monsters from both expansions for the draw pile?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthieu BONIN
France
Nancy
flag msg tools
publisher
Media & Public Relations at IELLO France
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
CorpusJurist wrote:
Question about combining the expansions: Should the number of monsters always stay the same? Thus, how does it work if I put all the monsters from both expansions for the draw pile?
The Monster cards from both games should NOT be shuffled together. Use Monsters from Welcome Back if you want to include Special Monsters, or Monsters from either game if you don't.
To combine both games, just use all the 8 Heroes in a game: this way, you have more options each round.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.