Subject: Base size for minis? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Griffin
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, I have a minor problem. I bought the old west companions, as well as the undead gunslingers and the Guardians of the Targa as well as the cowboy and Jargono natives and the Trederra set.

Also I have 4 large bases and a bunch of small ones of course. One of the big bases is obviously for the Donkey. But what are the others for? The only candidates I can think are the biggish diving suit guys (the ones in the Trederra box, not the other larger ones) who can fit on a small base but maybe are meant to be on a medium (larger) one? Or the undead lead gunslinger? The targa guardians don't seem to want to be on a stand, or the girder tank traps or the boxes and barrels. What the heck do you suppose is supposed to be on a medium base?

Any ideas? Base size kind of matters, are there any Trederra stuff that is supposed to be on a larger base? Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Caine
msg tools
I've always gone by the size descriptor on the enemy stat card. Large base for a large enemy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Griffin
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maximillian_Caine wrote:
I've always gone by the size descriptor on the enemy stat card. Large base for a large enemy.

Excellent idea, the grenadiers (in small diving suits) are indeed the large ones. The targa guardians are large too but they are really too wide to mount on even a large base and they don't seem to need it. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Caine
msg tools
Np. Re. the custodians - I'm pretty certain custodians are like the void spiders and have no base.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.