47.9% of Goal | left

Support:

Len S
United States
Albany
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome to my Summer auction! All items come from a smoke-free, pet-free home and have been treated with a high level of OCD!

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE AUCTION

Here are the Rules:

This auction will run until sometime in the evening of Thursday, September 15, 2016. I have a set end time for the listings, but to discourage sniping, I will close the auction at least one hour later than the latest bid.

All bids must be in whole dollars.

I reserve the right to reject bids below the soft reserve. But feel free to make an offer, I may accept it.

I reserve the right to remove an item from the auction if I receive an acceptable trade offer at any point before the last 24 hours of this auction. In the event of this, I will notify the bidder in the thread. I will list some games that I'm interested in acquiring via trade at the bottom of this header.

Shipping is from 12159 and will be paid by the winner, and I will ship via USPS. As always, I will try to ship for the least cost to the winner as possible, unless expedited or priority is requested otherwise.

PLEASE NOTE: Shipping costs per item are an estimate. I will estimate slightly high and refund the difference of the actual cost upon shipping. I will require Signature Confirmation on the package. This is to protect both you and I so we can guarantee both that the games have been sent, and that you received them. Local pickup is an option, as well as pickup during the Council of Five Nations Adventure Gaming Convention on Sept 23-25.

I will combine shipping if you win multiple items.

US Buyers only, please.

All transactions will be done via Paypal through the BGG marketplace so BGG will get its 3% commission. If you are doing local pickup, I can accept cash. I kindly ask you to use the "Send Money to a Friend" option on Paypal if at all possible.

Please do not retract bids, per the Geekbay Policy!

Have fun and good luck!!

Interested in trading for:
Bruges: City on the Zwin
Concordia: Salsa
Helden in der Unterwelt
Secret Hitler
Trickerion
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Len S
United States
Albany
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: LESS THAN 24 HOURS LEFT!! LCS213's Summer Farewell Auction-Starcraft + Brood War, Neanderthal, some NIS games, etc.
Last Day!! Get your bids in! There are still some great deals to be had!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.