Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
D Clevenger
United States
Sunnyvale
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When played for the event, does the player first playing the card then just have an extra card to play at the end of the turn? Or can the player play the card that was stolen immediately?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garry Rice
United States
Perkasie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wondered that as well...I'm guessing it gets played right away, similar to card 59 (Corruption) in the 1900s deck.

EDIT - guess not...sounds like you get to wait to play it and thus get the last card play (barring anyone else getting extra cards).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Lloyd
United States
Colorado Springs
CO
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
garry_rice wrote:
I wondered that as well...I'm guessing it gets played right away, similar to card 59 (Corruption) in the 1900s deck.

Yes, that is correct. Both Brick Sewers and Corruption allow the player to obtain an additional card. That, in turn, allows them to act last during City Building. Of course, that assumes other player have not received an additional card during that Era.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.