Too Many Bones» Forums » General

Subject: would like to see a new video rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
T Owen
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I think the subject says it all!

I am looking forward to this game and would love to see another preview video with some more gameplay!

Anyway to make that happen?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fortheloveofdice
Canada
Toronto
ON
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd rather a shipping notification than see a new video
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Wielgus
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
lowlight wrote:
I think the subject says it all!

I am looking forward to this game and would love to see another preview video with some more gameplay!

Anyway to make that happen?

Will DEFINITELY be happening. Can't say exactly when, as we (and by we, I mean Josh and Adam Carlson, not me personally) are in the thick of final component design, final balance tweaks, and prepping for manufacturing. Once we're out of the woods on that stuff, we will be showing off gameplay, components, and everything else we can, as much as we can.

All that said, we are going to try to walk the fine line of showing off a lot of cool stuff without spoiling the magic that will be opening this box for the first time. Make no mistake, it will be magical! :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T Owen
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Sweet! Thanks for the reply.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T Owen
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
@fortheloveofdice: I hear you, but as I know that will not happen the next best thing to satiate my thirst is some videos!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T Owen
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thank you, thank you and thank you! I am so excited to get this game into my hands and getting all these different videos was like receiving mana from heaven!

The game, especially with all the updates,continues to look fantastic!

I don't know what it is about the sound of those chips clicking, but their heft just makes my ears beg for more.

Nice job fellas!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Wielgus
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Somehow missed this back when the KS update went live...but you're welcome! Much more to come!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.