Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
josh dempsey
China
西安
陕西
flag msg tools
mb
Not sure if you've seen this yet, but someone made an Automa for Takenoko. Takenoko Automa (Solo Mode) It looks promising and as soon as I can print it out I will give it a try.

Anyway... my question (or wish rather) is that some genius out there makes such an automa for Small World. I really enjoy playing Small World but rarely have the chance to play it with someone.

If it is too daunting a task for an individual to do, maybe it could be a collaborative effort and we use this thread for brain storming for how to make such an Automa.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan C
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in a similar boat so I've invested in the Ipad and Steam versions of the game to play against an AI. I won't comment on the competence of the AI implementation.

I do think an Automa could still be useful to fill out a board when you don't have many players (e.g. to avoid a 2-person duel).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Proto Persona
United States
N Richland Hills
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dcrowell wrote:
I'm in a similar boat so I've invested in the Ipad and Steam versions of the game to play against an AI. I won't comment on the competence of the AI implementation.

I do think an Automa could still be useful to fill out a board when you don't have many players (e.g. to avoid a 2-person duel).

Those versions also have online multiplayer for those whose friends are not physically close to us.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.