Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Silver Bowen
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My understanding is that the reprint has the same physical quality as the 1st print, with the only difference being some errata correction. Can someone who has seen both version (preferably side by side) confirm or deny this?

Also, were the expansions reprinted, and if so is the physical quality any different than 1st print (assuming errata updates).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Oberly
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't seen the 1st and 2nd edition side by side, but I believe you are correct, just errata fixes.

The expansions are still in print, as far as I know. They have not been reprinted to this point, anyway.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Silver Bowen
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh. I thought the expansions had gone OOP and the reprint included them. Good to know.

I'm trying to decide if it's worth rebuying the game for the errata. It's minor, so probably no, but I do really like this game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Day
United States
Ellicott City
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
The reprint includes correction as well as additional new content. The three expansions are still in print and haven't yet been reprinted.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Silver Bowen
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What is the new content?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Craig
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, it would be great for us owners of the first printing to know exactly what the new content is so we can determine if it's worth the expense of rebuying the core game. Assuming GMT doesn't release an upgrade pack we can buy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scrumpy Jack
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pardon my ignorance, is the map mounted?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Jones
United States
Forest Grove
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SJack wrote:
Pardon my ignorance, is the map mounted?

Panzer just arrived at my house today with a big, honkin' paper map. (I'm old school and I prefer 'em that way, but I understand my minority-ness).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scrumpy Jack
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I like and own paper maps too, but currently the game is at £65 here in the UK, or $86, which places it in the mounted map price range in my head.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Jones
United States
Forest Grove
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SJack wrote:
I like and own paper maps too, but currently the game is at £65 here in the UK, or $86, which places it in the mounted map price range in my head.

That is spendy! And for that much it should have a mounted board. It was only £47 when I bought it over the pond. Dang shipping. Do we have a Lend-Lease Program for boardgames?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.