Popular Tags: [View All]
David Fisher
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Reading through the character weaknesses and powers, it sounds like Rocky is at a major disadvantage not being able to pick up more than one piece of equipment. Among other things, it means he can't use the trading post (other than 1 gold for 1 item) - which makes a gold collecting strategy harder. He can't stop at spaces with equipment on them either, which could block him quite a lot near the end of the game. His power doesn't seem to compensate for these weaknesses.

Not having had a chance to play yet, though - does it seem he is at a disadvantage in practice? If so, any ideas about improving him (e.g. a better power)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin B. Smith
United States
Morro Bay
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I have very limited experience, but items are not necessary to win. The other characters weaknesses can be pretty painful too. My guess/assumption right now is that the characters are balanced. But I'm interested to hear from people who have played more.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.