Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
rick haroutunian
Canada
Georgetown
ontario
flag msg tools
mbmb
When a necromancer is on the board and you draw another necromancer card, they are supposed to gain an additional activation.

Does that activation happen immediately? In other words, you draw the card and the necromancer will either attack or move, or, does that additional activation occur during the zombie phase?

I did not see the word 'immediately' in the rulebook when it talked about the necromancer getting an additional activation.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Happens immediately.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Additional activations always happen when triggered, even interrupting something else currently happening if need be.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chang chang

Connecticut
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yup, they happen immediately..

and a related story to share..
On a game we finish with my 3 survivor next to a door to open a big building, 3 survivor of my boyfriend among a corner protecting that entrance. During zombie phase.. ostokar is drawn and 2 more necro.. ostokar activate immediately (as well as the second one, but no important to my story ) The zombie phase ended with bloody ostokar in a zone with 3 wolf (were already on that zone) and 2 fatties and 4 walkers that he drag along; 1 zone away from 2 survivor... I was next with my survivors that had planned to open the door; but opening door risked making crazy ostokar bring those wolf in, in the middle of my actions and killing (likely) 2 survivor of my boyfriend..

so yea, we ended up having to regroup kill a bunch and then go for the door.

and let me tell you drawing 3 necro and seeing ostokar come closer and closer with an army.. BAD!! when he reached the wolf`s zone we prayed that we didn't draw another necro; I literally PRAY, we were so close to winning the mission LOL

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.