Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Tannhauser
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
Be kind.
mbmbmbmbmb
Last night I dreamt I had a cut on my arm, and as I investigated with gentle fingertips I felt a strange lump inside. I pressed and prodded and finally expressed the thing with not inconsiderable—but curiously pain-free—effort. Turning it over in my hands and wiping away blood and tissue the thing suddenly resolved into a weird teratoma: conjoined fetal skulls.

Being hollow, I decided I'd use it as a dice cup.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Thunkd
United States
Florence
MA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm afraid to ask about your bad dreams.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thunkd wrote:
I'm afraid to ask about your bad dreams.
They were

ALlIveeeee!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
¡dn ʇǝƃ ʇ,uɐɔ ı puɐ uǝllɐɟ ǝʌ,ı
Canada
Chestermere
Alberta
flag msg tools
There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary: Those who do, and those who don't.
mbmbmbmbmb
Or was it a dream?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
wow 'moi' HATH a "dream" too, in that A-L-L GAMES shall "B" adjudged not by the 'colors' of their components or contents, but, by the character of what these encompass, EXCEPT for that "Ungame" of which is just 'sub-dreck'.
whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♬♪♪ ♫ ♩ ♫♫♪ ♩♬♪ ♫
Australia
MURRUMBEENA
Victoria
flag msg tools
All reality is a game. Physics at its most fundamental, the very fabric of our universe, results directly from the interaction of certain fairly simple rules, and chance... (Iain Banks)
mbmbmbmbmb
Finally, brother, we are free of the growth matrix...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Sexby
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
HiveGod wrote:
Last night I dreamt I had a cut on my arm, and as I investigated with gentle fingertips I felt a strange lump inside. I pressed and prodded and finally expressed the thing with not inconsiderable—but curiously pain-free—effort. Turning it over in my hands and wiping away blood and tissue the thing suddenly resolved into a weird teratoma: conjoined fetal skulls.

That's cool...

Last night I dreamed that, whilst out walking along a back road near the town where I grew up, the Urban Crack Fox from The Mighty Boosh pulled up beside me in a Transit van, then dumped the dead body of former footballer turned actor Vinnie Jones out onto the road in front of me. After failing to call the cops on my mobile due to lack of reception, I turned for home, only to have him slowly follow me. When I got home - to my current house in Tottenham - I had to stand in my back garden door, waving a carving knife at the Fox, to prevent him coming in, to "'Ave a go at your cat's litter tray", as he put it.

No more eating cheese before bed time for me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
(The Majestic Tale of) An Idiot With a Box
United States
Kalamazoo
Michigan
flag msg tools
Meega, nala kwishta!
badge
AAGH! YOU'RE TOUCHING ME!
mbmbmbmbmb
Who else needs a drink? I'm buying.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy McBoatface
United States
Lexington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
KGS is the #1 web site for playing go over the internet. Visit now!
badge
Yes, I really am that awesome.
mbmbmbmbmb
I had a dream last night where people kept telling me I smelled bad. I wasn't sure whether it was really me that smelled bad, or my cat, who was sitting on me with his butt in my face. (In real life, the cat was sitting on me as I slept, but in my dream, I was walking around, still with the pressure of the cat sitting on my chest.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Thunkd
United States
Florence
MA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This wasn't a recent dream, but I feel like sharing.

I once dreamt that I was driving a car while incredibly tired. I kept closing my eyes for longer and longer periods and it became harder and harder to open them. Finally, at one point I realized I had had my eyes closed for over a minute and I became convinced that I was going to crash at any second, but I still couldn't open my eyes. I started panicking and had a surge of adrenaline go through my system. I used my forefinger and thumb to pry my right eye open... except that part wasn't just a dream. I actually woke myself up by prying open my eye.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
¡dn ʇǝƃ ʇ,uɐɔ ı puɐ uǝllɐɟ ǝʌ,ı
Canada
Chestermere
Alberta
flag msg tools
There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary: Those who do, and those who don't.
mbmbmbmbmb
This doesn't really qualify as a good dream, but last night I was dreaming about being at a septa- and octogenarian circus.
There was an old lady on wire that was 6" off the ground, dressed in a one-piece sequinned leotard thing, who did a cheesy dance once she got off of it, and two old men on a trampoline who didn't even get any air on a bounce. The only real circus-y thing was an old woman who was flung between two old men on a trapeze. I woke up immediately before the catch, so I believe that I was spared the horror of watching limbs break, and the plummeting death of the grandma.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Re: Finally, a good dream for SOME.
surprise A "Circus"!?!!? Whilst 'moi' HAD that 'sort': "too much dreamt last night" robot
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Failing upwards... ever faster!
United States
Bridgeton
Missouri
flag msg tools
I discovered that my newly purchased house was a multi-gang safehouse. Each gang had their own entrance door. When I didn't let them in, they all broke in and they began shooting at each other.

One of them shot me in the arm, and I awoke. There was a large dark spot on my arm. I brushed at it, and it was a giant beetle. It began noisily buzzing around the room, bashing into the walls with a thunk. I ran out of the room, and slept on the living room couch.

...which is why I was able to hear my son knock on the door this morning, (he forgot to take his school supplies to his mothers).

So... it all happens for a reason, right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Len
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
HiveGod wrote:

Free dice cup, FTW!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Tannhauser
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
Be kind.
mbmbmbmbmb
Last night I dreamt I was in an Ace of Base cover band:

I'd like to think we were called something cool like "Ass of Bass" but I didn't have time to figure out the band name what with our whirlwind international stadium tour. Actual dream-thought: "Wow, fifty-thousand people are about to be deeply disappointed." But somehow they loved it even though we weren't nearly as good as the source material and I seemed to be organically predisposed to being incapable of remembering the lyrics.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Heidenreich
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
MilwaukeeTEG
badge
mbmb
One of my favorite twisted dreams (I have a lot of twisted dreams)...

I bought a new DVD or something like that. When I looked at the cover it was called "Human Cenipede: Promise" It was the newest installment with the doctor on the cover. It was about him sewing babies together as his new centipede.

I have to email Tom Six with this idea.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.