Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Reynolds
United States
Scottsdale
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I have a first printing version,(I think, bought it from MM on release) we are going to be playing this soon, so I just wanted to verify I'mean not missing cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Susan
United States
Mesa
Arizona
flag msg tools
www.Meetup.com/ArizonaGames
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The cards have numbers on them. You can scroll through them and verify they are all there w/out reading text/looking at pictures, etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Cooper
United Kingdom
Taunton
Somerset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The cards are sequentially numbered on the back.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Reynolds
United States
Scottsdale
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Other than the faq, is there anywhere that runs down the difference between original/revised version?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Chaz
United States
Arkansas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
JohnnyR wrote:
Other than the faq, is there anywhere that runs down the difference between original/revised version?

What's wrong with the FAQ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Reynolds
United States
Scottsdale
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
The Chaz wrote:
JohnnyR wrote:

It has a bunch of questions that may or may not be relevant to the differences between the original and revised printings, I'm just wondering about those changes specifically.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Villarreal
United States
Van Nuys
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
JohnnyR wrote:
The Chaz wrote:
JohnnyR wrote:

It has a bunch of questions that may or may not be relevant to the differences between the original and revised printings, I'm just wondering about those changes specifically.

You are not missing cards, but you are missing information that was essentially clarified in the revised edition of the base box.

Having played with the newer edition, the questions that might come up are answered either in the 1.1 version of the rule book (found in the files section) or in that FAQ. I had no problems running the game with both of those on hand.

Basically the changes to the cards and rulebook are FAQ's factored in. So as an example, the ruling for what happens when everyone dies in the 3rd run, the answer to that question was added to the actual card itself that informs you of all that information in the game.

So again, if you have the 1.1 rule book and the FAQ handy...you should be perfectly fine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Sverre Lund
Norway
Trondheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And to know what version you have, check the year over the barcode on the back of the box. 2015-1 is the old one, 2016-1 has the updated rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Reynolds
United States
Scottsdale
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
fuzzyfoot wrote:
JohnnyR wrote:
The Chaz wrote:
JohnnyR wrote:

You are not missing cards, but you are missing information that was essentially clarified in the revised edition of the base box.

Having played with the newer edition, the questions that might come up are answered either in the 1.1 version of the rule book (found in the files section) or in that FAQ. I had no problems running the game with both of those on hand.

Basically the changes to the cards and rulebook are FAQ's factored in. So as an example, the ruling for what happens when everyone dies in the 3rd run, the answer to that question was added to the actual card itself that informs you of all that information in the game.

So again, if you have the 1.1 rule book and the FAQ handy...you should be perfectly fine.

Awesome, Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.