Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Darin Bolyard
United States
Oak Grove
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've never played this game (important fact for the rest of the post).

So I happened across a yard sale recently wherein they had a ton of random stuff. As I dug among the toys I found a baggie full of game bits. I dug further thinking I might find the rest of this mysterious game, to no avail. When I got them home, I found the proof of purchase in the bag, revealing the bits to be from Android: Netrunner. So I have what appears to be a full set of game chits:

I don't know if extra bits are desirable, and I currently have no desire to get into this game, and so I'd like to offer the bits up to someone who wants/needs them.

I'm a D.I.Y. guy, and so if someone wanted these, perhaps we could simply swap some game bits. I'm always scouting for things I can use to build a game with, or to enhance an existing game. Off the top of my head, I'm currently on the lookout for cardboard bits portraying characters, various items, scenery, etc. I play a story-telling game with my daughters that already contains several such bits, but I'm always on the lookout for more. The stories get more interesting each time, and there's plenty of room in the box for more bits. If you've got some bits lying around and want to swap, post a pic and send me a GM.

If I don't get any takers for a bits swap, then I'll gladly ship them out to someone who needs them, as long as you're willing to pay for the shipping.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Rodriguez
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I dont have anything to swap but I'd be happy to pay the shipping if you don't get any takers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.