Vast: The Crystal Caverns» Forums » General

Subject: Tuck Boxes - Need graphics rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Wayne L
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
I made a tuck box which holds the cards (sleeved) and player pieces. I have the PDF and Acad files.

The boxes should be printed on 8.5x11 110 lb paper. The shape needs to be printed without borders in your printer option (Just enough room across).

I have made one tuck box and it seems like it will work great for the Knight, Goblin, Dragon, Cave. The Thief doesn't have any cards so I probably will leave his pieces in a bag. Also, I was planning on putting the variant and difficulty cards in a tuck box designed to hold those cards. My main objective is to get all the 4 character pieces and cards all together.

So, here are the pictures. http://imgur.com/a/yNcfC If anyone is interested and can help, can you add graphics to the top and sides of the box to make them look good for each player? I dont have any graphic design software or skills. It would probably be best to send the autocad file as im not sure if the pdf got scaled down.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.