Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nuno Santos
Portugal
S. Domingos Rana
Cascais
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We are on the second run and On Card A of location 17 we have the pink token and GoT item 18 that was the plan of the location 17.... uh??? What are we missing , in the first run we dint have the pink token and card A let's us go to the location 16.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Wood
United States
Davis
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Now you can run away and return to the location, at least.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nuno Santos
Portugal
S. Domingos Rana
Cascais
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What location?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Albritton
United States
Tupelo
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think you are missing anything:

Spoiler (click to reveal)
The catacombs are traveled west to east (B to E) and lead to location 16 without the token and the catacombs are traveled east to west (E to B) and lead back to the entrance with the token.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
You can take my game… when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the board!
mbmbmbmbmb
Nunesh wrote:
We are on the second run and On Card A of location 17 we have the pink token and GoT item 18 that was the plan of the location 17.... uh??? What are we missing , in the first run we dint have the pink token and card A let's us go to the location 16.

I think Location 17 is a tunnel you can enter from either side. So if you already went through it and know where it goes (Item 18) then you may not need to go through it again. Going through to get Item 18 is useless if you already have Item 18. There are story paths where you might not already have it however.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nuno Santos
Portugal
S. Domingos Rana
Cascais
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! So we are at the entrance of the local 17, we have to find another way to 16?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Albritton
United States
Tupelo
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't imagine a scenario where you got the pink 3 token without getting

Item 16

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nuno Santos
Portugal
S. Domingos Rana
Cascais
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Problem solved, we missed the location 9-e (only got the token but didn't open 9-e....duuuh)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Albritton
United States
Tupelo
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nunesh wrote:
Problem solved, we missed the location 9-e (only got the token but didn't open 9-e....duuuh)

That would do it. Glad you got it resolved!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nuno Santos
Portugal
S. Domingos Rana
Cascais
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Eh eh brilliant this game, the 9-e was misplaced and we didn't pay attention to the letter in the 9-A so it's our fault and paid it in time unit going back again to 9

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Sverre Lund
Norway
Trondheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nunesh wrote:
Eh eh brilliant this game, the 9-e was misplaced and we didn't pay attention to the letter in the 9-A so it's our fault and paid it in time unit going back again to 9

Yeah, it's VERY important to check the back of the A-card of the location, to know that you have the exact cards you need.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randal Divinski
United States
Natick
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nunesh wrote:

We did the same thing. Forgot to check that all cards were placed for a location and got stuck until we figured it out.

As already mentioned, a crucial habit to develop is to check that all lettered cards have been placed. Sometimes the picture is complete but there are additional (unrevealed, usually) cards to place.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.