4 Posts

Trickerion: Legends of Illusion» Forums » General

Subject: Component Check rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John D
Ireland
flag msg tools
Hi, I've just unboxed my copy and think I might be missing some cards. Could one of you kind folk please give me a list of how many permanent assignment cards there should be by type(location). Cheers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David C.
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The kickstarter page gives a total of 40 assigement cards.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/438141406/trickerion-le...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon C
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kokopelli71 wrote:
Hi, I've just unboxed my copy and think I might be missing some cards. Could one of you kind folk please give me a list of how many permanent assignment cards there should be by type(location). Cheers!

Permanent assignment cards: you should have 12 Theatre cards, 8 each of Downtown, Market Row and Workshop, and 4 Dark Alley. In a 4 player game, you'll use all of them except the Dark Alley ones in a basic game (5 rounds). In a Dark Alley game (7 rounds) you'll add the Dark Alley cards but remove 4 of each of the other cards (effectively using 8 Theatre and 4 for each other location).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John D
Ireland
flag msg tools
Thanks guys, everything present and accounted for! When I saw that there were only four dark allies, twelve theatres and eight of everything else, I panicked and assumed the worst......I always get a bit anxious unboxing for the first time
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.