Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rob Koch
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've looked through the various variants and campaign rules for the chart for wound locations for crewman for the flavor text of the campaign.

I thought I had seen something like this in the files section or campaign rules but it has either eluded me or I have imagined it.

If this does exist would a kind soul please point me to it please?

Thanks,
Rob
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John McDonald
United States
Big Island
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Doubtless someone else's mind works better then mind, but the version I have is a table in an Excel spreadsheet with an automatic roll function. Not sure where its from as it doesn't appear to be in the files section here or any of the old sites I remember.

I can e-mail it to you if you'd like. PM me.

EDIT: I think what I have was a Bruce Peckham product from a site that no longer exists. It may have been reposted somewhere.

2nd Edit: Plug http://www.33rdinfantrydivision.org/b17/variants.htm into internet archives and you can still access the file.

Crew Wound Locator is what you want. Or, I'd be willing to e-mail it to anyone that wanted it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim P
United States
Sterling Heights
Michigan
flag msg tools
Glück muss man haben
badge
But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you… And I will beat you.
mbmbmbmbmb
mastermunster wrote:
Doubtless someone else's mind works better then mind, but the version I have is a table in an Excel spreadsheet with an automatic roll function. Not sure where its from as it doesn't appear to be in the files section here or any of the old sites I remember.

I can e-mail it to you if you'd like. PM me.

EDIT: I think what I have was a Bruce Peckham product from a site that no longer exists. It may have been reposted somewhere.

2nd Edit: Plug http://www.33rdinfantrydivision.org/b17/variants.htm into internet archives and you can still access the file.

Crew Wound Locator is what you want. Or, I'd be willing to e-mail it to anyone that wanted it.

John, that link was lost when Steve's server crashed. Steve lost all the fan contributed content. this is Bruce's chart. I have added it to the house rules under the Wound Recovery rule. I also have the original excel file that I can also send anyone if wanted.

Here it is in jpg form;
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim P
United States
Sterling Heights
Michigan
flag msg tools
Glück muss man haben
badge
But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you… And I will beat you.
mbmbmbmbmb
Also submitted the excel file to the file section. I'll let everyone know if it is excepted.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim P
United States
Sterling Heights
Michigan
flag msg tools
Glück muss man haben
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
file approved!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Koch
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wonderful! Thanks you all! I like a little more "realism" in my game!

-Rob
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John McDonald
United States
Big Island
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It worked for me via Wayback Machine, but that might just be because I downloaded it way back.

I'm glad you uploaded it; wasn't sure if that was kosher or not.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim P
United States
Sterling Heights
Michigan
flag msg tools
Glück muss man haben
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mastermunster wrote:
It worked for me via Wayback Machine, but that might just be because I downloaded it way back.

I'm glad you uploaded it; wasn't sure if that was kosher or not.

As I haven't heard of wayback machine I could not get it to open. Though as I have these charts It wasn't a issue for me. I just clicked it to see if it was beck up and running.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.