Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Walter Kolinski
United States
Chicago
IL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
played a 3 player game with my wife and nephew.

My wife had 2 tea cards at the end of a round. Can you add both cards' bonuses to the score or just one.

We played it that she received the bonus for both cards.

I searched the interwebs for a ruling and didnt see anything on it.
Rules dont really say either

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Walker-Harding
Australia
Ashfield
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes you may score multiple tea cards in one round!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Dougan
United States
Urbana
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, that ability to score multiple cards is obvious to me. The question I was eventually going to get around to asking was whether a discarded set of Uramaki cards (because they scored early in the round) should count for either tea or soy sauce.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
msg tools
jsdougan wrote:
The question I was eventually going to get around to asking was whether a discarded set of Uramaki cards (because they scored early in the round) should count for either tea or soy sauce.

Phil answered this in another thread.

Phil81 wrote:
Hi everyone, really sorry to backpedal on this, but after more discussion about the next printing we have decided that discarded Uramaki do not count towards Tea and Soy Sauce.

The simplest rule that covers all card types is that whatever is played during the round and is still in front of you at the end of the round counts towards Tea and Soy Sauce. This will be clear in the next printing of the rules. I think this is also the best decision going forward in the event of any new cards or promos coming into play.

Sorry again for the confusion on this!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.