Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Manuel Castrillo Alonso
Spain
Oviedo
Asturias
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I guess the 6 automa cards included in the expansion add special moves/gains to Albion and Togawa factions but, how are they implemented in the base automa deck?

Should we swap some cards already there if we are playing with those factions or are they just added?

I'm asking because I would like to buy a couple of extra automa decks. Will I need extra copies of those 6 new cards for each deck?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Monrad Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Radir wrote:
I guess the 6 automa cards included in the expansion add special moves/gains to Albion and Togawa factions but, how are they implemented in the base automa deck?

Should we swap some cards already there if we are playing with those factions or are they just added?

I'm asking because I would like to buy a couple of extra automa decks. Will I need extra copies of those 6 new cards for each deck?

They're replacements for existing cards. They're exactly the same as the cards they're replacing, except that they add faction specific symbols.

Thus, You only need one set of the expansion cards per new faction that is Automa controlled in the game. So it's only if you have Automas playing both Albion and Togawa in the same that you need two sets of the expansion cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manuel Castrillo Alonso
Spain
Oviedo
Asturias
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's great to hear, thank you for your quick reply!

And congrats on the solo-mode, I'm a big fan I've already got more games solo than multiplayer
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Monrad Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Radir wrote:
That's great to hear, thank you for your quick reply!

And congrats on the solo-mode, I'm a big fan

Thanks .

Radir wrote:
I've already got more games solo than multiplayer

Me too .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Dewsbery
United Kingdom
Sutton Coldfield
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mortenmdk wrote:
You only need one set of the expansion cards per new faction that is Automa controlled in the game. So it's only if you have Automas playing both Albion and Togawa in the same that you need two sets of the expansion cards.

Fantastic. I'm just in the process of buying an extra Automa deck, and it's good to hear that I'll still be able to use it without needing to find a second coy of the Invaders replacement cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Studley
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
Who fell asleep in the rain? Did you fall asleep in the rain? Yes you did. Oh yes you did.
mbmbmbmbmb
Radir wrote:

For accuracy sake, there are only four replacement cards for Automa deck. They work exactly as Morten said. The remaining two are new Automa Reference cards with rules specific to the new factions.

Cheers, David
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.