Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike DiLisio
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If there are two agents in a city, and they both travel to another city leaving an Intel cube behind, what happens when a different agent travels to that city? Would they pick up all Intel cubes (this is what I assume), or do they have to choose one? The rules seem to allow the former, but just wanted clarification.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J-F Audy
Canada
Chambly
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules are really suggesting that you take ALL the Intel tokens that don't match your color when you arrive in a city.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike DiLisio
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JFAudy wrote:
The rules are really suggesting that you take ALL the Intel tokens that don't match your color when you arrive in a city.

That's definitely how I'm leaning as well, but the developers are quite active here so I was just hoping for an official ruling. Under this scenario, it would also be possible to get two agency cards by moving into a city as well. For example, the red player already has a blue and yellow Intel cube on its character card, then moves into a city with a blue and yellow cube on it. They would then have 2 blue and 2 yellow Intel cubes and could get two agency cards.

Which actually brings up another question! Let's say what I described is the scenario. They return the 2 blue cubes to that player and take an agency card from the region of that city. Does that agency card then immediately get replaced from the draw deck so they could then return the yellow cubes and claim another card from that region's spot?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan King (The Game Boy Geek)
United States
Gilbert
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I worked on the "Rules School" video with the publisher and designer and in this case yes you would pick up any cubes that aren't your own color. In this case both assuming they aren't your color. Then if that gave you two cubes of those two colors you could either take the agency card of that area's color, or the top one blind off the deck. If you chose the one of that color, those always get immediately replaced. So you could possibly get two cards in a row from that spot in your case.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike DiLisio
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Dan. This was my inclination from the rules, but it's always nice to get clarification. I hope this game gets the attention it deserves once it becomes more readily available. I'm honestly a bit surprised that it's had a somewhat mixed reaction from what I've read/seen. I think it's pretty unique, although admittedly brain burning.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kane Klenko
United States
Ridgeway
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
dkingnu wrote:
I worked on the "Rules School" video with the publisher and designer and in this case yes you would pick up any cubes that aren't your own color. In this case both assuming they aren't your color. Then if that gave you two cubes of those two colors you could either take the agency card of that area's color, or the top one blind off the deck. If you chose the one of that color, those always get immediately replaced. So you could possibly get two cards in a row from that spot in your case.

Yup! What Dan said!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan King (The Game Boy Geek)
United States
Gilbert
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Whew Glad the designer backed me up
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.