Hide
3 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Board Game Design » Works in Progress

Subject: Xenofera - feedback rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: game [+] card [+] pnp [+] [View All]
Taela Sky
msg tools
I've been working on my card game Xenofera for not quite a year. I've done a series of play testing, including quite a few sessions at GenCon this year. The feedback I've gotten from this initial play testing has resulted in some very good tweaks to the game.

But I haven't had a chance to do a lot of blind play testing.So, I wanted to open the game up to the wider gaming community to give feedback.

To that end, my artist and I have put created a basic Print and Play version of the game.

http://goo.gl/lD4wZi

This is our first time so, I apologize if this isn't the best printed game but we're hoping that it is good enough for you to play the game, get a sense of it, and give us your feedback.

Background:
You are one of the greatest huntsmen in the galaxy and have been hired by a member of the Royal Society of Xenofera Huntsmen to represent them in this decades Great Galactic Hunt.

They have provided you with a ship, but you must recruit your crew, build your cages, and then capture the xenofera, alien creatures. Beware though other huntsmen are not above stealing from or sabotaging your expedition.

The xeonfera are graded on their appeal, not necessarily their difficulty to catch. You can also get bonus points by capturing specific collections of creatures. The huntsman with the most appealing collection wins.

Supports 2 to 5 players.
Game play 30 to 75 mins or ~15 mins per person

More details can be found at Xenofera.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doc Castle
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
I wouldn't mind testing your game for you. sounds interesting. I'll let you know when I have had an opportunity.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Taela Sky
msg tools
Thanks. I look forward to hearing what you think.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.