2 Posts

Brass 2-player board» Forums » General

Subject: Should not Henri Harju be listed as the designer? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
O Little Town of
Sweden
flag msg tools
Help, I'm being held prisoner in an overtext typing facility! I don't have much time, they could find out at any m
badge
I'm that weirdo whose number of badges sold prior to yesterday Bail Organa is keeping track of
mbmb
Here's the original thread: Brass 2 player variant suggestion.

This isn't your average expansion since there aren't any additional elements, just restrictions and removal of existing ones. Nevertheless this variant has now ascended to an expansion entry and should be treated as one. For expansions generally, you don't automatically co-credit the designer of the base game; they have their credit for that work already. You credit whoever designed the expansion, and this one is identical to Harju's variant. Wallace giving it an official seal doesn't mean he made it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Pinkley
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
LEAVE MARTIN ALONE
How fucking dare anyone out there make fun of Martin after all he's been through!

He lost his games. He went through a lawsuit. He had two fucking non-train games this year.

His publisher turned out to be a liar, a cheater, and now he's going through a custody battle. All you people care about is upvotes and making GeekGold off of him.

HE'S A HUMAN! What you don't realize is that Martin is making you all this GeekGold and all you do is write a bunch of crap about him.

He hasn't made a train game in years. His game is called "Mordred" for a reason because all you people want is MOR! MOR-MOR, MORE MOR!

LEAVE HIM ALONE! You are lucky he even designs for you BASTARDS! LEAVE MARTIN ALONE! ...Please.

Rick Soued talked about professionalism and said if Martin was a professional he would've published it himself no matter what.

Speaking of professionalism, when is it professional to publicly bash someone who is going through a hard time?

Leave Martin Alone Please!
Leave Martin Wallace alone! Right now! I mean it!

Anyone that has a problem with him, you deal with me, because he is not well right now.

LEAVE HIM ALONE!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.