Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kamen Hristov
Bulgaria
Rousse
Rousse
flag msg tools
Hey guys.

Do you think we will get a new update about the game soon, preferably a more substantial one this time?

It's been almost a month since the previous memo, and way more since the last "real" update, as the last 2 actually refer to GBG's team going to GenCon and then coming back from the event, rather than to the game itself. As cool as it is to see pictures of groups playing a prototype, it does not relate any actual information about the game or its state.

It just feels like with each passing day, F:tA and their other projects are lagging further behind the new schedule even with the already announced 6-7 months of a delay taken into account. And I really hope they are not using a Chinese based manufacturer
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Finland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is update #40 now that shows new design for character cards. It's still work in progress so can't give final judgement yet. I think the old design is much cleaner. Regarding the new design, I'm especially bothered with the layout of Attributes and Skills (left-right, left-right...). Also noticed the number values are at the wrong places with the new one Defense 37 vs Defense 5 / Power 5 vs Power 37. Hope these kind of mistakes don't end up into the final version. What I do like is the extended character art in the middle. Monster design is a little better. First time hearing that cards have Skirmish side (for non-miniature combat is said in the video).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Rake
United States
Fairfax
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree that the previous artwork is better. The more and more I see of this project the less I am liking it. I'm leaning a lot more towards waiting for a retail release and not increasing my pledge level.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.