Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Denison
United States
Ames
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am considering putting a copy of this together but the rules aren't super clear to me. Like do you count towns as stops or just cities. My main thing though is how does a 2+2 Train work. I am familiar with 18OE and it means two cities plus two towns. Is that what it means here or does it means two routes of length two?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex P
France
La Plaine St-Denis
Ile-de-France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If they don't explain it in the rules then I would imagine they work just like they do in every 18xx game I've ever played - four stops with a maximum of two cities or off-board locations.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Knight
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Or as per 1825; make a run between two cities and then double it. No intervening towns (dits/dots)or cities allowed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Murphy
Australia
Pyrmont
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jimnite wrote:
Or as per 1825; make a run between two cities and then double it. No intervening towns (dits/dots)or cities allowed.

It seems extremely unlikely that it would be that, given the train roster (2,2+2,3,3+3,4,5,6,D).

B>

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.